EVERYONE ELSE IS EVERYONE ELSE, BUT WE ARE HERBAL SALVATION®.

WHY HERBAL SALVATION?

OUR STORY

Jason and Heather were introduced to kratom in 2010, and immediately saw the benefits that people experienced with kratom products. We saw that when people with real world issues tried kratom that they began having incredible breakthroughs. Natural kratom products are a personal choice that offer an alternative to the endless procession of new wonder drugs. Don’t get us wrong, we love the miracle of modern medicine, just not the “our way is the only way” mentality of the medical establishment. Kratom offers people a more user-friendly natural solution and an alternative for the various health and wellness issues that many of us face today.

WHY KRATOM

In the early days we had so many people with all kinds of significant health and wellness issues who were getting great results with our kratom products. We had such an overwhelming response that we began to get approached by various recovery centers and physical rehabs around the country. By 2011 word of mouth had traveled and we began to get requests from various herbal stores who wanted to buy our kratom products. We officially began wholesaling natural Kratom to stores but still had no brand name for our products.

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL

Carlos, one of our team members, was the first to coin the phrase “Herbal Salvation”. All of us loved the name because it represents what our kratom products really mean to so many people. The name was a big hit with all our clients, and in early 2012 we officially became Herbal Salvation.

THE BIRTH OF HERBAL SALVATION

Herbal Salvation began to manufacture and market Herbal Salvation branded kratom products in early 2012. We focused on brick-and-mortar herbal stores and various shops around the country. We slowly built the quality brand name that people have come to know and trust, one loyal customer at a time. Today our clients know that compassion, trust, quality, and transparency are the only priority at Herbal Salvation.

THE JOURNEY AHEAD

We are 100% committed and dedicated to you, your health, your wellness, your journey. We will continue to offer natural kratom products of the highest possible quality and consistency, from the selection of our raw kratom leaves to the crafting of our natural kratom products. Since our humble beginnings many years ago, we have stayed true to the one thing we are, and that’s genuine.

OUR PLEDGE TO YOU

It’s simple, “If you give us 1% of your trust, we will earn the other 99%.”

ONE FINAL THOUGHT

Herbal Salvation is built on the simple principles of compassion, trust, quality, and transparency. As the #1 kratom brand in the U.S.A. we wanted you to know what an honor it is that you have chosen our products and for that we humbly say, “THANK YOU.”

 

Founders – Jason & Heather.

HERBAL SALVATION®

herbal salvation, buy herbal salvation, herbal salvation for sale, Genuine Herbal Salvation